Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
- Buy New: $188.52
as of 12/28/2014 01:02 EST details
- Sales Rank:698,737
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.4
- Dimensions (in):1.8 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:October 31, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Example Bullet Point 1
- Example Bullet Point 2
Completely revised and updated, the 4th Edition of this popular reference presents a wealth of new features to enable readers to identify, treat, and manage skin diseases more easily than ever. Atlas-like guidance, complemented with detailed, diagnostic text, combine to offer readers a user-friendly resource they'll consult again and again. Also available as a separate website and e-dition package, this book is widely recognized as the world's leading dermatologic manual.
- Outstanding photographs of virtually every common skin disorder.
- Features a team of world-renown editors and contributors.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
- Includes a special section featuring dermatoscopy images and diagnostic techniques for the diagnosis of melanoma and other pigmented lesions.
- Features more than 200 new images as well as new management algorithms, making diagnosis and treatment much more efficient.
- Organizes disease information with an alphabetical listing on the inside front and back covers, allowing for quick access to specific guidance.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.