Practical Dermatopathology: Textbook with CD-ROM
- List Price:
- Buy New: $124.94
as of 12/26/2014 14:07 EST details
- You Save: $60.01 (32%)
- Sales Rank:1,207,101
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):11.2 x 8.4 x 1
- Publication Date:April 13, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Based on Dr. Rapini's popular Atlas of Dermatopathology, this practical resource delivers expert guidance on the evaluation and diagnosis of skin biopsies. It lists the important clinical and histological features and variations for common and unusual diseases, highlights their most characteristic features, and provides list of differential diagnosis for clinical and pathologic changes. A user-friendly format-combined with a wealth of full-color illustrations and extensive cross referencing-make this the ideal bench side companion for quick reference and more accurate diagnoses. And, a bonus CD-ROM provides all of the book's images for use in PowerPoint®.
- Presents over 700 full-color illustrations-with leader lines pointing out key pathologic findings-that depict a wide range of conditions.
- Provides differential diagnosis lists of clinical and pathologic findings. Clinical lists are based on location, symptoms, duration, arrangement, morphology, and color. Pathologic lists include major categories such as epidermal changes, dermal changes, and cell types.
- Features extensive cross-referencing of differential diagnosis lists by finding and disease, enabling readers to locate information quickly.
- Includes a bonus CD-ROM featuring all of the book's images for use in PowerPoint®.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.