Campbell Biology (10th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $152.00
as of 12/21/2014 13:02 EST details
- Sales Rank:3,487
- Format:Standard Edition
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):7.8
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 2 x 11
- Publication Date:November 10, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Tenth Edition of the best-selling text Campbell BIOLOGY helps launch you to success in biology through its clear and engaging narrative, superior pedagogy, and innovative use of art and photos to promote student learning.
The Tenth Edition helps you develop a deeper understanding of biology by making connections visually across chapters and building the scientific skills needed for success in upper-level courses.
- New Make Connections Figures pull together content from different chapters visually, helping you see “big picture” relationships.
- New Scientific Skills Exercises in every chapter use real data to build key skills needed for biology, including data analysis, graphing, experimental design, and math skills.
- New examples show you how our ability to sequence DNA and proteins rapidly and inexpensively is transforming every subfield of biology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.