"Who Could That Be at This Hour?" (All the Wrong Questions)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 3/8/2014 16:51 EST details
- You Save: $14.00 (88%)
- Seller:Dubdeisel Books & More
- Sales Rank:27,809
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:8 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 4.9 x 1.2
- Publication Date:October 23, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In a fading town, far from anyone he knew or trusted, a young Lemony Snicket began his apprenticeship in an organization nobody knows about. He started by asking questions that shouldn't have been on his mind. Now he has written an account that should not be published, in four volumes that shouldn't be read. This is the first volume.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.