Hazen and Markham's Corporations and Other Business Enterprises, Cases and Materials, 3d (American Casebook Series) (English and English Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $190.00
as of 12/25/2014 15:33 EST details
- You Save: $30.00 (14%)
- Sales Rank:469,220
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.3
- Dimensions (in):1.8 x 7.8 x 10.5
- Publication Date:May 5, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- rd edition of Corporations and Other Business Enterprises: Cases and Materials
- Is in a Hardcover format.
- Suggested retail price of $210.00. (JUST REDUCED)
- 1498 pages in the book.
- NEW. MINT.
In addition to the law of corporations, this edition includes unincorporated forms of doing business such as the now popular limited liability companies, it addresses principles of agency law, federal securities law issues such as insider trading, Sarbanes-Oxley and SEC proxy rules. The casebook contains specialized treatment of closely held corporations and fiduciary requirements imposed by the courts. Coverage also includes the role of corporate lawyers, mergers and acquisitions, and an introduction to corporate finance. The casebook includes references to the Model Business Corporation Act and applicable Delaware corporate law. Suitable for use in advanced courses as well.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.