A Writer's Reference with 2009 MLA and 2010 APA Updates
- Buy New: $12.95
as of 11/26/2014 01:29 EST details
- Sales Rank:94,003
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Sixth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 6.1 x 0.9
- Publication Date:May 24, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Click here to find out more about the 2009 MLA Updates and the 2010 APA Updates.
A Writer’s Reference is the most widely adopted college handbook ever published. The new edition is available in a classic version that provides more help with academic writing, serves a wider range of multilingual students, and lends more support for college research — all in an easy-to-use quick-reference format. Now for all the ways you teach your course, you can choose the classic version or choose from among 4 additional versions with varied content.
- A Writer’s Reference with Exercises is tailor-made for classroom use or for additional grammar practice with 86 integrated exercise sets.
- A Writer’s Reference with Writing in the Disciplines provides help for college writing beyond composition with advice and models in six academic disciplines.
- A Writer’s Reference with Writing about Literature includes an entire tabbed section on interpreting and writing about works of literature, with two annotated student essays.
- A Writer’s Reference with Extra Help for ESL Writers includes an entire tabbed section for nonnative speakers of English; it offers targeted advice and strategies for college writing and research.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.