What's Up Down There?: Questions You'd Only Ask Your Gynecologist If She Was Your Best Friend
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.54
as of 8/23/2014 12:44 EDT details
- You Save: $7.45 (47%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:167,558
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.5 x 1
- Publication Date:September 28, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Suppose you had a wise, warm, funny best friend—who just happened to be a gynecologist. You’re out with the girls for cocktails and the conversation turns to sex, and then to girly parts. One by one, you start asking her all the questions you’ve secretly wondered about—and discover that you have a lot in common. If you were to write those questions down, then you’d have What’s Up Down There?, a life-changing little book that answers:
- Do old ladies have saggy vaginas?
- How do male gynecologists have a sex life without feeling like they’re stuck at the office?
- Is it normal for your inner labia to hang out of your outer labia?
- Can the baby feel its mom having sex during pregnancy?
- How common is it for one's boobs to be two totally different sizes?
And so much more! As outrageously funny as it is empowering, this book reveals how to love yourself and your body—and will have you recommending it to every woman you know.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.