- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.98
as of 10/20/2014 06:54 EDT details
- You Save: $7.97 (53%)
- Seller:A-Z Americanbooks
- Sales Rank:31,363
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 13, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Life's applicable stories.
- Life and Relationships.
In these tales of loss and pleasure, lovers and family, a woman learns to conduct an affair, a child of divorce dances with her mother, and a woman with a terminal illness contemplates her exit. Filled with the sharp humor, emotional acuity, and joyful language Moore has become famous for, these nine glittering tales marked the introduction of an extravagantly gifted writer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.