The Jungle (Prairie State Books)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 8/30/2014 14:16 EDT details
- You Save: $10.01 (50%)
- Seller:Better Books N Stuff
- Sales Rank:440,048
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.9 x 1.2
- Publication Date:January 1, 1988
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Upton Sinclair's The Jungle is a vivid portrait of life and death in a turn-of-the-century American meat-packing factory. A grim indictment that led to government regulations of the food industry, The Jungle is Sinclair's extraordinary contribution to literature and social reform.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.