An Introduction to Legal Reasoning (Phoenix Books)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.99
as of 4/24/2014 22:00 EDT details
- You Save: $1.01 (11%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:128,140
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:February 15, 1962
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This volume will be of interest and value to students of logic, ethics, and political philosophy, as well as to members of the legal profession and to everyone concerned with problems of government and jurisprudence. By citing a large number of cases, the author makes his presentation of the processes of judicial interpretation particularly lucid.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.