Classroom Management for Middle and High School Teachers (8th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $73.46
as of 12/19/2014 03:26 EST details
- You Save: $4.54 (6%)
- Seller:Any Book
- Sales Rank:436,129
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 0.7 x 9
- Publication Date:February 29, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Classroom Management for Middle and High School Teachers (8th Edition)
- By Edmund T. Emmer and Carolyn M. Evertson
- Merrill is an imprint of Pearson Education, Inc.
- 8th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0205578608, ISMB-13: 9780205578603
This best-selling book helps teachers plan, implement, and develop the most basic classroom management tasks to build a smoothly running classroom that encourages learning. Written for the prospective or new middle and high school-level teacher, the text's content is ready to be applied in a classroom setting. The book addresses the planning decisions teachers must make, including arranging the physical space; creating a positive climate; establishing expectations, rules, and procedures; planning and conducting instruction; encouraging appropriate behavior; addressing problem behavior; and using good communication skills, with particular attention paid to the growth of diverse and inclusive classrooms.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.