Case Studies in Abnormal Behavior (9th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $54.00
as of 4/18/2014 00:45 EDT details
- You Save: $33.80 (38%)
- Sales Rank:43,300
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.6
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.9 x 0.7
- Publication Date:March 3, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Contemporary Cases for Students
Case Studies in Abnormal Behavior brings the field of abnormal psychology to life with its rare combination of readability, humor, and strong scholarship.
This rich collection of case studies integrates contemporary and recognizable classic cases to illustrate a wide range of clinical and legal issues. To enable students to more fully understand the nature of the disorder, each case contains the full background material relevant to etiological, diagnostic, and therapeutic considerations. Significant family and social history data are also presented in order to give students a clear picture of how specific behavior patterns were generated and maintained.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Improve Critical Thinking – Quotes and anecdotes stimulate critical thinking and can be used by instructors to jumpstart classroom discussion.
- Engage Students – A wide range of highly recognizable and interesting case studies help students see the real-life relevance of psychological disorders.
- Explore Research – The most up-to-date DSM-TR-IV materials are incorporated into the text; all major DSM disorders are covered.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.