Generals in the Palacio: The Military in Modern Mexico
- Buy New: $152.58
as of 12/9/2013 13:20 EST details
- Sales Rank:3,437,168
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition first Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 6.3 x 9.4
- Publication Date:April 16, 1992
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Mexico is one of the few Third World nations that has successfully withdrawn the military from political control, with one of the longer reigns of civilian government in Latin America. But little research has been completed on the study of the Mexican military. Camp provides in this work fresh empirical data for testing claims concerning civilian-military relations, and succeeds in his comprehensive analysis despite the military's intense desire to remain unexamined.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.