North and South (World's Classics)
- Buy New: $101.06
as of 3/8/2014 21:49 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (ships international!)
- Sales Rank:6,108,349
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 4.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:August 26, 1982
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This tells of the relationship between Margaret Hale, a girl from the rural south, and John Thornton, a mill owner from the industrial north. It shows industrial alienation and the plight of 19th century women.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.