Integrating Academic Units in the Elementary School Curriculum
- Buy New: $145.41
as of 4/25/2014 05:40 EDT details
- Seller:$aveOnBook$ Ships Today!
- Sales Rank:1,674,786
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 7.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
INTEGRATING ACADEMIC UNITS trains teachers to develop effective integrated and interdisciplinary units in order to afford their students with a meaningful learning experience. The text further provides teachers with the tools to develop long term plans, to utilize teaching team approaches, to involve parents, and to evaluate the effectiveness of an integrated and interdisciplinary unit. Using real classroom examples, the authors give clear steps that can be adapted to diverse settings in order to teach critical thinking skills to their students.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.