- Buy New: $25.00
as of 1/25/2015 15:23 EST details
- Seller:Douglass-Books & Computers Inc.
- Sales Rank:1,228,617
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Library Binding
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 10.5 x 9.3
- Publication Date:April 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Lucy Wells's unusual summer of 1910 begins with her mother turning the front parlor into a hat-making emporium and includes unexpected, exciting visitors, a train trip to Boston, and a visit to Woolworth's wondrous toy counter. By the author of Ox-Cart Man.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.