The Van Gogh Cafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.18
as of 5/23/2013 11:25 EDT details
- You Save: $3.77 (63%)
- Sales Rank:53,307
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1 Reissue
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.2 x 7.5
- Publication Date:September 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780152057503
- Condition: Used - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
At the Van Gogh Cafe, anything can happen. Clara's dad owns the cafe, and she's seen it all--from food that cooks by itself to poems that foretell the future. This award-winning collection of vignettes by Newbery medalist Cynthia Rylant is a treat to be relished. So bring your appetite for the unexpected, because at the Van Gogh Cafe, your order of tea and toast comes with a side of magic!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.