North and South (Penguin Classics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.75
as of 1/26/2015 14:43 EST details
- You Save: $1.20 (17%)
- Seller:Once Upon a Time Bookstore
- Sales Rank:2,929,388
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7 x 1 x 5
- Publication Date:September 30, 1970
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This novel is a study of the contrast between the values and habits of rural southern England and industrial northern England. The heroine, Margaret Hale, is the daughter of a parson whose religious doubts force him to resign his Hampshire living and to move with his family to a northern city.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.