Kangaroo (Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics)
- Buy New: $22.95
as of 3/8/2014 14:20 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,638,224
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.5 x 7.8
- Publication Date:September 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Rootless, restless, nomadic, longing to escape the decay of post-war Europe, Richard and Harriet Somers flee to Australia, hoping to begin a new and freer life. Richard, a disillusioned writer, is drawn into an extreme political group headed by the enigmatic Kangaroo. In his search for ideal love, both brotherly and personal, Somers finds himself both attracted and repelled by Kangaroo -- with terrifying consequences.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.