- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.55
as of 7/10/2014 15:41 EDT details
- You Save: $58.45 (66%)
- Seller:Sisson Textbook Recycling
- Sales Rank:3,348,704
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:5 Har/Dis
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 7.6 x 1.1
- Publication Date:August 7, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This highly successful book provides fundamental, yet comprehensive, coverage of quality control concepts. A practical state-of-the-art approach is stressed throughout. Sufficient theory is presented to ensure that the student has a sound understanding of the basic principles of quality control. The substantial use of probability and statistical techniques is reduced to simple mathematics or is developed in the form of tables and charts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.