Electric Circuits (9th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $72.52
as of 11/26/2014 05:02 EST details
- You Save: $159.08 (69%)
- Seller:Media Neat
- Sales Rank:91,734
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 1.2 x 11
- Publication Date:January 13, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Designed for use in a one or two-semester Introductory Circuit Analysis or Circuit Theory Course taught in Electrical or Computer Engineering Departments.
Electric Circuits 9/e is the most widely used introductory circuits textbook of the past 25 years. As this book has evolved over the years to meet the changing learning styles of students, importantly, the underlying teaching approaches and philosophies remain unchanged. The goals are:
- To build an understanding of concepts and ideas explicitly in terms of previous learning
- To emphasize the relationship between conceptual understanding and problem solving approaches
- To provide students with a strong foundation of engineering practices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.