Thinking Like An Engineer: An Active Learning Approach
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.91
as of 12/28/2014 17:19 EST details
- You Save: $133.89 (81%)
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:1,206,219
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 1 x 9.4
- Publication Date:January 7, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
THINKING LIKE AN ENGINEER: AN ACTIVE LEARNING APPROACH is specifically designed to utilize an active learning environment for first year engineering courses.
• In-class activities include collaborative problem-solving, computer-based activities, and hands-on experiments, encouraging guided inquiry.
• Homework assignments and review sections reinforce and expand on the activities.
• Content can be customized to match the topic organization in your course syllabi.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.