Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach (2nd Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $85.00 (On sale from $90.00)
as of 8/29/2014 14:43 EDT details
- You Save: $5.00 (6%)
- Sales Rank:25,080
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 8.5 x 10
- Publication Date:January 21, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach, 2e,
is specifically designed to utilize an active learning
environment for first year engineering courses.
- In-class activities include collaborative problem-solving, computer-based activities, and hands-on experiments, encouraging guided inquiry.
- Homework assignments and review sections reinforce and expand on the activities.
- Content can be customized to match the topic organization in your course syllabi.
Subscriptions to MyEngineeringLab are available to purchase online or packaged with your textbook (unique ISBN). Use the following ISBNs to purchase MyEngineeringLab:
- Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e & MyEngineeringLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e ISBN: 0132981386
- This package includes the Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e textbook, an access card for MyEngineeringLab, and a Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e.
- MyEngineeringLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card — for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e ISBN: 0132766744
- This stand-alone access card package contains an access code for MyEngineeringLab, and a Pearson eText student access code card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e eText.
Paired with Pearson’s new MyEngineeringLab
, Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e,
is a complete digital solution for your first year engineering course. MyEngineeringLab offers students customized, self-paced learning with instant feedback. Students will be prepared ahead of class, allowing you to spend class time focusing on active learning.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.