Classroom Instruction that Works: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement
- Buy New: $42.80
as of 5/19/2013 00:12 EDT details
- Sales Rank:71,846
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.3 x 10.1
- Publication Date:May 7, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This is a perfect resource for all educators seeking research on the best strategies for raising student achievement through classroom instruction. A guide for educators of students in K-12, readers will find a wealth of research evidence, statistical data, and case studies. Nine categories of instructional strategies that maximize student learning are introduced, along with the pertinent information to understand and synthesize each:
- Studies in effect size and percentile gain units
- Guiding principles for using the strategies
- Classroom examples of model instructional practice
- Charts, frames, rubrics, organizers, and other tools--will help teachers to apply the strategies immediately in the classoom.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.