An Introduction to Christian Ethics (4th Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.00
as of 8/29/2014 18:27 EDT details
- You Save: $28.20 (68%)
- Sales Rank:545,083
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.9 x 0.6
- Publication Date:June 25, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
For an undergraduate introductory-level course in Christian Ethics. Comprehensive introduction to the study of Christian ethics. Emphasizing the use of scripture, tradition, and the Christian community. It describes a variety of contemporary approaches to the consideration of ethical issues. The predominant perspective is Protestant Christian.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.