Ecology and Classification of North American Freshwater Invertebrates, Third Edition (Aquatic Ecology (Academic Press))
- List Price:
- Buy New: $136.29
as of 8/22/2014 01:14 EDT details
- You Save: $28.71 (17%)
- Sales Rank:389,065
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.6
- Dimensions (in):1.8 x 8.5 x 11.1
- Publication Date:December 8, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The 3e of Ecology and Classification of North American Freshwater Invertebrates continues the tradition of in-depth coverage of the biology, ecology, phylogeny, and identification of freshwater invertebrates from the USA and Canada. This edition is in color for the first time and includes greatly expanded classification of many phyla and a downloadable set of references for all chapters.
- Contains extensive and detailed classification keys for identification of diverse freshwater invertebrates.
- Many drawings and color photographs of freshwater invertebrates.
- Single source for a broad coverage of the anatomy, physiology, ecology, and phylogeny of all major groups of invertebrates in inland waters of North America, north of Mexico.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.