Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Advances in Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics)
- Sales Rank:9,853,771
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 6.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:December 15, 1993
Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics, edited by Paul Berman, brings together reviews by some of the world's leading experts who summarize the progress they and others have made to date and look forward to future theoretical and experimental developmentsin this field. The level of presentation is suitable for the advanced graduate student and research scientist seeking an excellent overview of this subject.
* Significant topics covered include:
* Interaction of atoms and electrons with radiation fields inside a cavity
* Modification of atomic and cavity field evolution resulting from atom-cavity field coupling
* Creation of correlated atom-field states using cavity quantum electrodynamics
* Level shifts of atoms and electrons near conducting surfaces
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.