Occupancy Estimation and Modeling: Inferring Patterns and Dynamics of Species Occurrence
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.67
as of 12/29/2014 03:34 EST details
- You Save: $44.28 (47%)
- Sales Rank:715,442
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2
- Publication Date:December 1, 2005
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Occupancy Estimation and Modeling is the first book to examine the latest methods in analyzing presence/absence data surveys. Using four classes of models (single-species, single-season; single-species, multiple season; multiple-species, single-season; and multiple-species, multiple-season), the authors discuss the practical sampling situation, present a likelihood-based model enabling direct estimation of the occupancy-related parameters while allowing for imperfect detectability, and make recommendations for designing studies using these models.
* Provides authoritative insights into the latest in estimation modeling
* Discusses multiple models which lay the groundwork for future study designs
* Addresses critical issues of imperfect detectibility and its effects on estimation
* Explores the role of probability in estimating in detail
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.