Sulfuric Acid Manufacture
- List Price:
- Buy New: $187.00
as of 2/28/2015 02:10 EST details
- You Save: $23.00 (11%)
- Seller:ROSBY BOOKS
- Sales Rank:3,361,989
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 6.9 x 1.2
- Publication Date:December 31, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
More sulfuric acid is produced every year than any other chemical. It has a wide range of uses including phosphate fertilizer production, explosives, glue, wood preservatives, and lead-acid batteries. It is also a particularily corrosive and dangerous acid, with extreme environmental and health hazards if not manufactured, used, and regulated properly.
Sulfuric Acid Manufacture: Analysis, Control and Optimization keeps the important topics of safety and regulation at the forefront as it overviews and analyzes the process of sulfuric acid manufacture.
The first nine chapters focus on the chemical plant processes involved in industrial acidmaking, with considerable data input from the authors' industrial colleagues. The last 15 chapters are dedicated to the mathematical analysis of acidmaking.
Both Authors bring years of hands-on knowledge and experience to the work, making it an exceptional reference for anyone involved in sulfuric acid research and/or manufacture.
* Only book to examine the processes of sulfuric acid manufacture from an industrial plant standpoint as well as mathematical.
* Draws on the industrial connections of the authors, through their years of hands-on experience in sulfuric acid manufacture.
* A considerable amount of industrial plant data is presented to support the text.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.