United States History: AP Achiever Exam Preparation Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.99
as of 8/23/2014 15:59 EDT details
- You Save: $3.97 (15%)
- Sales Rank:95,533
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):1 x 8.4 x 10.6
- Publication Date:June 15, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Specifically designed to help your Advanced Placement students prepare and succeed in achieving a high score on the AP Exam, this three-part guide works together with the core text American History: A Survey
, to provide your students with:
- An introduction to the American History Advanced Placement Course and Exam, including tips on essay writing for the free-response section of the Exam.
- A discussion of the AP Themes within the chapter, a chapter summary, as well as practice multiple-choice, free-response and document-based questions with detailed answers in every chapter.
- Two complete practice exams parallel the AP American History Exam in terms of question type and number of questions. Each practice exam is also similar to the AP Exam with regard to content, style, and format, and it includes thorough explanations for your students.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.