Microeconomics (The Mcgraw-Hill Series in Economics)
- Buy New: $39.82
as of 10/22/2014 03:31 EDT details
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:224,897
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.8 x 9.9
- Publication Date:September 21, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Written in an informal colloquial style, this student-friendly Principles of Microeconomics textbook does not sacrifice intellectual depth in its quest for accessibility. The author’s primary concern is to instill “economic sensibility” in the student. Colander emphasizes the intellectual and historical context to which the economic models are applied.
Distinguishing features found within Colander’s text are:
- Cutting Edge and Modern
- Colloquial Style Narrative
- Focus on Policy
- Emphasis on the Importance of Institutions and History
- Focus on Modeling: Economics is a method of reasoning, not truths.
- Presents Alternative Perspectives in Economics
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.