Sports in Society: Issues and Controversies, Ninth Edition
- Buy New: $101.78
as of 4/18/2014 17:50 EDT details
- Sales Rank:354,557
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.4 x 1.1
- Publication Date:March 30, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Product Details:Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 9 edition(2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780073047270, Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches, Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Sports in Society is the definitive text for the sport sociology course. Taking a global, issues-oriented approach to the study of the role of sport in society, this text encourages the discussion of current sports-related controversies and helps students develop critical thinking skills.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.