McGraw-Hill's 500 Microeconomics Questions: Ace Your College Exams: 3 Reading Tests + 3 Writing Tests + 3 Mathematics Tests (McGraw-Hill's 500 Questions)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.55
as of 7/26/2014 13:12 EDT details
- You Save: $11.45 (72%)
- Sales Rank:1,700,517
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 8, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Sharpen your skills and prepare for your microeconomics exam with a wealth of essential facts in a quick-and-easy Q&A format!
Get the question-and-answer practice you need with McGraw-Hill's 500 Microeconomics Questions. Organized for easy reference and intensive practice, the questions cover all essential microeconomics topics and include detailed answer explanations.
The 500 practice questions are similar to course exam questions so you will know what to expect on test day. Each question includes a fully detailed answer that puts the subject in context. This additional practice helps you build your knowledge, strengthen test-taking skills, and build confidence. From monopolies to the income inequality, this book covers the key topics in microeconomics.
Prepare for exam day with:
- 500 essential microeconomics questions and answers organized by subject
- Detailed answers that provide important context for studying
- Content that follows the current college 101 course curriculum
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.