Clinical Ethics: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine, Seventh Edition (LANGE Clinical Science)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $33.00
as of 8/21/2014 06:02 EDT details
- You Save: $19.00 (37%)
- Sales Rank:7,750
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 6.1 x 8.9
- Publication Date:May 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A unique structured approach to solving ethical issues that arise in daily clinical practice
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
Clinical Ethics teaches the widely-known Four-Topics Method to help you make the right choice when facing complex ethical questions and dilemmas encountered during everyday patient care. You will learn an easy-to-apply system based on simple questions about medical indications, patient preferences, quality of life, and contextual features that clearly explain clinical ethics and helps you formulate a sound diagnosis and treatment strategy.
- Goes beyond theory to offer a solid decision-making strategy applicable to real-world practice
- Numerous clinical case examples link principles to everyday practice--many new to this edition
- Practical coverage of important legal issues
- Ethical considerations in palliative care, medically assisted death, clinical research, and other timely issues
- Perfect for students, trainees, clinicians, ethics committee members, nurses, and patients
- Handy four-topics chart pullout card
The content you need to make the right choice:
Introduction; Medical Intervention; Patient Preferences; Quality of Life; Contextual Features.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.