Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 12th Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.00
as of 1/29/2015 23:26 EST details
- You Save: $47.00 (62%)
- Sales Rank:169,999
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.8 x 10.9
- Publication Date:August 28, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The most authoritative histology text available -- now in full-color
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
For more than three decades, Junqueira's Basic Histology has been unmatched in its ability to explain the function of cell and tissue structure in the human body. Updated to reflect the latest research in the field, and enhanced with more than 1,000 illustrations, most in full-color, the 12th Edition is the most comprehensive and modern approach to understanding medical histology available anywhere.
- NEW full-color micrographs that comprise a complete atlas of tissue sections highlight the important features of every tissue and organ in the human body.
- New full-color, easy-to-understand drawings provide just the right level of detail necessary to clarify the text and make learning easier
- A valuable introductory chapter on laboratory methods used for the study of tissues, including the most important types of microscopy
- A logical organization that features chapters focusing on the cytoplasmic and nuclear compartment of the cell, the four basic tissues that form the organs, and each organ system
- Expanded legends that accompany each figure emphasize important points and eliminate the need to jump from image to text
- Medical applications explain the clinical relevance of each topic
- Complete coverage of every tissue of the body
- CD-ROM with all the images from the text
Visit www.LangeTextbooks.com to access valuable resources and study aids!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.