The Insulin-Resistance Diet--Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.30
as of 4/19/2014 03:15 EDT details
- You Save: $11.65 (69%)
- Sales Rank:4,244
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.3 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 19, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Conquer insulin resistance. Reduce cravings. Eat your favorite foods. And lose weight!
If you have tried every diet and are still struggling with your weight, the real culprit may be insulin resistance. When you have more glucose than your body needs, your body responds by producing more insulin to stabilize your blood sugar level and store the excess glucose as fat. In The Insulin-Resistance Diet, Cheryle R. Hart and Mary Kay Grossman show you how to control insulin resistance and lose weight without sacrificing all of your favorite foods.
Overcome insulin resistance and lose weight with:
- The exclusive Link-and-Balance Eating Method, which balances carbs with the right amount of protein at the right time for maximum weight loss
- Self-tests to determine your insulin resistance and check your progress with linking and balancing
- Real-world strategies for eating at home and out on the town
- Easy-to-make, tasty recipes and livable meal plans
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.