Lean Six Sigma for Service : How to Use Lean Speed and Six Sigma Quality to Improve Services and Transactions
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.96
as of 3/9/2014 09:38 EDT details
- You Save: $18.99 (54%)
- Sales Rank:22,337
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.3 x 1.3
- Publication Date:June 27, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Bring the miracle of Lean Six Sigma improvement out of manufacturing and into services
Much of the U.S. economy is now based on services rather than manufacturing. Yet the majority of books on Six Sigma and Lean--today's major quality improvement initiatives--explain only how to implement these techniques in a manufacturing environment.
Lean Six Sigma for Services fills the need for a service-based approach, explaining how companies of all types can cost-effectively translate manufacturing-oriented Lean Six Sigma tools into the service delivery process.
Filled with case studies detailing dramatic service improvements in organizations from Lockheed Martin to Stanford University Hospital, this bottom-line book provides executives and managers with the knowledge they need to:
- Reduce service costs by 30 to 60 percent
- Improve service delivery time by 50 percent
- Expand capacity by 20 percent without adding staff
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.