Archaeologists Dig for Clues (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.73
as of 1/28/2015 14:58 EST details
- You Save: $4.26 (71%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:49,570
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):10 x 0.1 x 8
- Publication Date:December 13, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Archaeologists on a dig work very much like detectives at a crime scene. Every chipped rock, charred seed, or fossilized bone could be a clue to how people lived in the past. In this information-packed Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science book, Kate Duke explains what scientists are looking for, how they find it, and what their finds reveal.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.