The Marine Biology Coloring Book, Second Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.20
as of 7/31/2014 19:19 EDT details
- You Save: $10.79 (49%)
- Seller:BRILANTI BOOKS
- Sales Rank:30,929
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:August 8, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Enter the delicate, complex world of underwater life through extraordinarily detailed, hand-drawn illustrations and newly updated text. The Marine Biology Coloring Book will serve as an excellent resource and guide.
- The process of coloring will focus your attention and leave a visual imprint on your memory.
- Details on the natural coloration of the plants and animals illustrated will help you create an accurate picture of the ocean world.
- The text provides a clear introduction to major marine environments as well as an examination of the lifestyles and interactions of the organisms that inhabit them.
- This expanded edition offers vital information on ocean currents and global weather, including an explanation of El Nino, the deep-sea realm, and the newest deep-sea diving research vessels.
Enjoy the process of creating your own beautiful, full-color reference while you explore a fascinating hidden world. Both the serious student of marine biology and the weekend beachcomber will gain a better understanding of ocean life by coloring The Marine Biology Coloring Book.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.