The Elite (Selection)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.96
as of 3/9/2014 00:09 EST details
- You Save: $9.03 (50%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:1,642
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.9 x 1.2
- Publication Date:April 23, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Kiera Cass’s The Elite is a must-read for fans of dystopian fiction, fairy tales, and reality TV. This sequel to The Selection will enchant teens who love Divergent and The Bachelor.
In America Singer’s world, a bride is chosen for the prince through an elaborate televised competition. In the second book of the Selection series, America is one of only six girls left in the running. But is it Prince Maxon—and life as the queen—she wants? Or is it Aspen, her first love?
The Elite delivers the adventure, glamour, political intrigue, and romance readers of The Selection expect, and continues the love triangle that captivated them.
Kiera Cass's Top 10 Princess Movies
In this Amazon exclusive list, author Kiera Cass shares her all-time favorite princess movies.
- The Young Victoria- The clothes alone make this one rad, but the girl falling for the guy who she didn’t want to and everyone else did… and it turning out perfect? Love it!
- The Princess Diaries- “I’m still waiting for normal body parts to arrive!”
- Elizabeth- It’s cool that you beheaded my mom. I’ll make up for it by being a girl and running a country at the same time. Like a champ.
- Enchanted- “Oh, Giselle! We shall be married in the morning!”
- The Prince and Me- Gotta love a smart girl who chooses herself. *cough cough*
- Marie Antoinette- I think I’d go on a crazy spending spree too if my hubby didn’t sleep with me for the first seven years of our marriage. Decadence at its finest!
- Ever After- Classic Cinderella. Don’t we all want to be the girl who was meant for more than she ever knew? Bonus: hot prince.
- The Princess Bride- “Anybody want a peanut?”
- Star Wars- Princess Lea: regal, hardcore, and rocker of wicked buns.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.