I've Lost My Hippopotamus
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.21
as of 12/20/2013 23:14 EST details
- You Save: $8.78 (46%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:158,572
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 7.2 x 9.5
- Publication Date:March 13, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Some of the animals in this book are real. They include:
- the hippopotamus (she's missing)
- the elephant (he's artistically talented)
- the octopus (it's great at multitasking).
Others may not be quite so real. These include:
- the wiguana (very hairy, for a lizard)
- the halibutterfly (there's something fishy about it)
- the gludu (quite clingy).
In the tradition of Jack Prelutsky's classic poetry collections The New Kid on the Block, It's Raining Pigs & Noodles, and A Pizza the Size of the Sun, here is a book packed with more than 100 funny poems and silly pictures. Most of the poems are about animals—some are big and some are small, some have unusual interests, and some are just plain unusual.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.