Get Ready to Get Pregnant: Your Complete Prepregnancy Guide to Making a Smart and Healthy Baby
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.94
as of 1/26/2015 12:58 EST details
- You Save: $12.05 (75%)
- Sales Rank:112,698
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1 Original
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 0.8 x 8
- Publication Date:April 21, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Doctors and researchers are increasingly learning that by the time a woman gets pregnant, she may have already missed a critical window of opportunity to give her baby the best start in life. In this friendly and authoritative guide, Dr. Michael C. Lu, an expert in the field, offers a step-by-step prepregnancy plan that will help you have a safer pregnancy and a smarter and healthier child.
Dr. Lu's plan explains how you can help prevent pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes or preeclampsia, and minimize the likelihood of many childhood conditions, from asthma to autism. His expert advice includes:
- Ten brain foods you should eat more
- Ten toxic foods to avoid
- Ten steps to strengthen your stress resilience
- Ten steps to tune up your immune system
- Ten steps to detoxify your environment
- And much more!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.