The Menopause Thyroid Solution: Overcome Menopause by Solving Your Hidden Thyroid Problems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.49
as of 10/22/2014 05:02 EDT details
- You Save: $12.50 (78%)
- Sales Rank:198,804
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1 Original
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:August 4, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From New York Times bestselling author and nationally recognized patient advocate Mary J. Shomon comes a groundbreaking guide to safely managing menopause through a better understanding of and better care for your thyroid.
If you're one of the forty million American women struggling through menopause, you probably know all about the symptoms of fatigue, weight gain, and depression. But what you may not know is that the drop in reproductive hormones frequently triggers a thyroid slowdown—a "thyropause"—that can be the main cause for those troublesome symptoms. In fact, you may not even need hormone therapy, wild yam and progesterone creams, or herbs like black cohosh for a symptom-free menopause. What you really need is to begin to pay attention to your thyroid.
In The Menopause Thyroid Solution, Mary J. Shomon will help you:
- Recognize the symptoms of a thyroid problem versus those of menopause
- Learn how to get your problems diagnosed and treated
- Find out what and how to eat, what medications to consider, what supplements to take, and what lifestyle changes to make
- Improve your metabolism and increase your energy
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.