Victorian America: Transformations in Everyday Life, 1876-1915 (The Everyday Life in America Series, Vol. 4)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.75
as of 3/8/2014 00:16 EST details
- You Save: $11.25 (75%)
- Sales Rank:99,775
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st HarperPerennial Ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 5.4 x 1.1
- Publication Date:July 15, 1992
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Covers the vast changes in everyday life from 1876-1915. Extremely interesting book from start to finish. Gives a clue of how we got from there to here.
A valuable and compelling portrait of the daily life of Americans during the Victorian era--the fourth volume in the Everyday Life in America series
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.