Managing the Nonprofit Organization
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.21
as of 1/30/2015 13:17 EST details
- You Save: $11.78 (69%)
- Seller:High Five Distributing, Inc
- Sales Rank:16,116
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 0.6 x 8
- Publication Date:May 9, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The groundbreaking and premier work on nonprofit organizations
The nonprofit sector is growing rapidly, creating a major need for expert advice on how to manage these organizations effectively. Management legend Peter Drucker provides excellent examples and explanations of mission, leadership, resources, marketing, goals, and much more. Interviews with nine experts also address key issues in this booming sector.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.