A New Religious America: How a "Christian Country" Has Become the World's Most Religiously Diverse Nation
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.76
as of 9/19/2014 14:00 EDT details
- You Save: $7.23 (40%)
- Sales Rank:80,492
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1 Reprint
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.1 x 1.1
- Publication Date:May 28, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Why Understanding America's Religious Landscape Is the Most Important Challenge Facing Us Today
- The 1990s saw the U.S. Navy commission its first Muslim chaplain and open its first mosque.
- There are presently more than three hundred temples in Los Angeles, home to the greatest variety of Buddhists in the world.
- There are more American Muslims than there are American Episcopalians, Jews, or Presbyterians.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.