Death & Fame: Poems 1993-1997
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.75
as of 5/25/2013 12:01 EDT details
- You Save: $14.25 (62%)
- Seller:Chestnut Hill Books
- Sales Rank:2,385,540
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:March 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Famous for energizing the Beat Generation literary movement upon his historic encounter with Gregory Corso, Jack Kerouac, and William Burroughs in mid-century New York City, Ginsberg influenced several generations of writers, musicians, and poets. This volume of final poems commemorates the anniversary of Ginsberg's death, and includes the verses he wrote in the years shortly before he died.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.