Tell Them Who I Am
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.31
as of 8/27/2014 07:20 EDT details
- You Save: $24.64 (88%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:2,335,663
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 6.4 x 1.2
- Publication Date:March 12, 1993
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In 1984, Liebow left his position as director of anthropological research at the National Institute of Mental Health to undergo treatment for cancer. He also volunteered to work at local soup kitchens and homeless shelters, where he conducted the research for this book. Here the author of Tally's Corner investigates and documents the patterns and routines of homeless women.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.